Solana Collection Panel Horizon Blue - by Robin Pickens PREORDER
* PREORDERS must be placed separately from in stock orders, as they will ship separately. Please see our PreOrder Policies for more details.
• This Collection is expected to arrive in Serendipity Woods in October 2020
"Sunflowers feel like such an expression of optimism and reaching for the bright side. Those giant flower heads, full of seeds, grow tall and proud and strong. When I created the artwork for this collection, I didn't know how much I would need to be reminded to keep looking to the sun, just as sunflowers do. My wish is that you will follow Helen Keller's words, 'Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. It's what sunflowers do.' "
• This listing is for the horizon blue panel only (as shown in the main listing photo). The cream panel can be purchased separately, as well as the full collection bundle also pictured.
• each panel measures 36" x 44" (multiples will be cut in one continuous piece)
• Designer: Robin Pickens for Moda Fabrics
• 100% premium quilter's cotton