A Blooming Bunch Full Collection Bundle - by Maureen McCormick PREORDER 32 pc
* PREORDERS must be placed separately from in stock orders, as they will ship separately. Please see our PreOrder Policies for more details.
• This Collection is expected to arrive in Serendipity Woods in October 2020
Designer, actress, home-renovator, gardener, crafter and quilter, Maureen McCormick is a maker and creative spirit whose love of retro-style infuses her fabrics. While you might know her from her years as Marcia Brady on the Brady Bunch, she grew up loving quilts and the family connections they represent. A Blooming Bunch colors funky flowers and prints with an updated-retro palette to create a collection that has a distinctive modern and kind of groovy feel.
"Here's my story...what I love about the 70s style is that it feels very chic, fun, happy, flowery and breezy, and it puts a smile on my face. It makes us feel good because it takes us back to a simpler time, to simple pleasures that are near and dear to my heart. From the colors of the 70s to the fashion music and prints, I love it all. And I'm so happy to bring A Blooming Bunch to all of you "lovely people"."
• 32 piece bundle includes one of each fabric in collection
• Selections for available cut sizes may be chosen from the drop down menu.
• Designer: Maureen McCormick for Moda Fabrics
• 100% premium quilter's cotton
• Width: 42"-44"
About Serendipity Woods Bundles:
Unless otherwise specified, all Serendipity Woods bundles are cut in-house. Each fabric is cut accurately your specifications, individually from the bolt, right here in our Serendipity Woods Studio. This bundle represents the full line collection and will arrive to you carefully wrapped (and quite prettily, I might add) before packaging.